To own or ride a motorcycle with blazing speed may be one of your dreams. Now, just imagine you have everything to make that dream a reality. In such a case, which motorcycle would you choose? The fastest one right. Here the list of 10 fastest motorcycles in the world.
- BMW K 1200S, 174 miles per hour
A hyper-sports touring motorcycle from BMW. It has an 1157 cc 16 valve 4 cylinder engine, which generate power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. This motorcycle can reach a maximum speed of 174 miles per hour. It also has revolutionary suspensions and best brakes for stopping bike safely from blazing speed. This superbike also have very good design and look just like cars from the brand.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 129 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed : 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 kmph : 3 second.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.