In the world there are lots of places that are exceptional when it comes to its beauty, how well composed it is and also its natural endowment. With that being said, let’s move on to the list of the top 10 most beautiful places on earth to visit.
- Great Blue Hole, Belize
Great Blue Hole, Belize is one of the most beautiful places on earth to visit.
It lies near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km from the mainland and Belize City. The hole is circular in shape, over 300 m across and 108 m deep.
The Great Blue Hole is a giant submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize.
Reasons to visit Great Blue Hole
- The great blue hole is a natural underwater sinkhole located 70 km away from the mainland of Belize. It is the most popular dive destination in the country
- The great blue hole is almost circle in shape. It is 300 meters wide and 125 meters deep
- This amazing sinkhole is known for its deep blue color that caused by presence of white carbonate sand and transparency of water
- Formed in the ice age by the opening of a dry cave and melting of huge ice blocks
- It is a world class destination for scuba diving
- The walls of Great blue hole aged millions of years. It is also home to some of amazing marine species including nurse shark, reef shark and giant groupers